As a service to the community, the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of PRSA is pleased to offer a job bank.
The job bank will help the members of the NWA chapter know about job openings in the public relations and communications field. The job bank also benefits employers who are seeking to hire public relations and communications professionals.
All job position announcements and individuals' resumes may be posted for free on this page for three months.
If you would like to post a job, please send by e-mail: a description of the position, requirements (experience and education), application procedures/deadline, salary (optional), and contact information. Please include an e-mail address if applicable.
Individuals interested in the job will make direct contact with the employer.
Contact: Dave Edmark, 479-575-6940
Additional Career Resources for PR Professionals
Mitchell Communications Group -- Account Coordinator, Energy & CSR
Salary Range: Competitive
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Mitchell Communications Group, a rapidly growing, national award-winning strategic communications firm offering services in Public Relations, Digital & Social Media, Creative Design & Production and Organizational & Leadership Development is seeking an Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator is an integral part of the Energy & CSR team, assisting multiple clients across a number of industries through tactical activities, project management, limited direct communications with clients and administrative functions. The Account Coordinator is key to the execution of integrated communications programs for local and national brands. This position offers opportunities to enhance the candidate’s professional skills and grow in the profession every day.
Energy & CSR Practice
* Employee communications
* Brand positioning and reputation management
* Issues management
* Crisis communications
* Corporate social responsibility
* Digital and social media project planning
* Media relations
* Writing: Writing and editing communications materials following AP style rules and other journalistic preferences, creating compelling story angles and message points. Writing capabilities should support: blogs, web copy, press releases, presentations, newsletter copy, talking points and more.
* Project management: Planning, organizing, and managing resources to the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
* Media relations: Pitching media on stories and interviews, developing media lists and relationship building. Implementing social media techniques.
* Supporting team including scheduling, evaluating projects, developing and maintaining spreadsheets and calendars, participating in client meetings, capturing meeting minutes, scheduling, billing review, etc. Keeping informed of each client’s industry and competition is essential.
* Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience within a communications agency or in a communications role for a corporate entity. The Account Coordinator role rewards candidates who are collaborative, proactive and driven. The position requires ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks every day while remaining flexible to changing environments. Candidate must also be willing to assist with all aspects of the company as needed.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree: public relations, journalism, communications, marketing, English or related field preferred.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
* Comfortable in a very fast-paced and changing environment.
* Good interpersonal skills, collaborative, ability to work closely with a team.
* Reliable, deadline driven and detail-oriented.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and online search engines.
Please apply at: http://mitchcommgroup.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-641801.html