As a service to the community, the Northwest Arkansas Chapter of PRSA is pleased to offer a job bank.
The job bank will help the members of the NWA chapter know about job openings in the public relations and communications field. The job bank also benefits employers who are seeking to hire public relations and communications professionals.
All job position announcements and individuals' resumes may be posted for free on this page for three months.
If you would like to post a job, please send by e-mail: a description of the position, requirements (experience and education), application procedures/deadline, salary (optional), and contact information. Please include an e-mail address if applicable.
Individuals interested in the job will make direct contact with the employer.
Contact: Dave Edmark, 479-575-6940
Additional Career Resources for PR Professionals
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the position's primary responsibilities are to coordinate all social media marketing efforts such as, but not limited to, research, strategy and implementation of emerging forms of digital media, social media, mobile communications and paid online advertising. The digital marketing coordinator also curates and creates content for ExperienceFayetteville.com website.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for building, curating content and maintaining all social media platforms, including but not limited to company Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, Instagram, as well as new/emerging platforms.
• Support efforts of the planning, development and implementation of social media strategies, editorial calendars, and tactical plans, ensuring that all social media messages, measurements and content are relevant to target audience.
• Assist with community engagement and involvement via social media and in person.
• Provide onsite presence for events, record pictures and video for content building, and facilitate live social media engagement.
• Establish and grow relationships with key influencers in digital space, such as bloggers, high profile followed personalities, entertainers, etc.
• Oversee, edit, update and maintain online calendar of events.
• Assist with creation of mobile and social media campaign strategy including program outlines and provide recommendations.
• Understand current trends, technologies and advancements in social, mobile and online review sites.
• Assist with production and implementation of mobile and social campaigns.
• On an ongoing basis, measure and report performance of all marketing activities, and assets against goals, identify trends and insights, and optimize plan based on these insights.
• Maintain consistent system of measurement and evaluation of social and mobile program success.
• Extend marketing initiatives and editorial content into relevant external publications (forums, new sites, blogs, etc).
• Support Communications Manager to ensure alignment between digital and traditional media communications.
• Provide customer service as needed via phone or in person. Assist with general bureau operations.
• Monitor online reviews on sites such as Trip Advisor, Yelp, etc.
• Assist public relations efforts of Communications Manager as needed.
• Support other key marketing efforts as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
• At least 1 year direct marketing, advertising and brand marketing experience, including implementation of digital, mobile and emerging campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, hospitality, marketing, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Have demonstrated knowledge of mobile, emerging and social media, and application to advertising campaigns.
• Experience in leveraging social media platforms for an advertising campaign.
• Understand social media universe including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, Foursquare, Digg, ShareThis, Wikis, blogs, etc.
• Ability to adapt to the style, tonality and vernacular of the current “voice” of employee and consumer facing Facebook and other social mediums.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal formats.
• Ability to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of projects/programs.
• Work well under pressure of deadlines.
• Have the ability to exercise a great deal of initiative, forward strategic thinking and independent judgment.
• Technology savvy with solid understanding of the web, online marketing, direct marketing and best e-mail practices.
• Experience preferred in brand management, development and implementation.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts during events, including weekends and holidays.
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Other duties as required.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word. Power Point required. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those with disabilities.
• Must be able to push, pull and lift 30 pounds and able to bend, reach and stoop on a limited basis.
• Must be able to work standing for long periods of time in a noisy environment.
• Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other office equipment.
Send resumes to:
Fayetteville Visitors Bureau
We are looking for seasoned sales and marketing professionals to help us expand our brand in northwest Arkansas. Job duties include making 15-25 contacts daily with insurance agents, adjusters, construction companies, plumbers, hospitals and school districts, as well as, exploring new ways to market and implement our sales strategies to these potential clients.
Candidate not required to have knowledge or background in property restoration but must agree to a two week training.
1-3 years of outside sales/marketing experience a plus but not a must.
Pay includes salary plus commission and expense account.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant would provide support to the Sales and Marketing Coordinator on a multitude of marketing efforts for AERT’s composite decking brands. Specific responsibilities will be tailored to the candidate but may include:
· Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
· Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions
· Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications including public relations, social media and website content
· Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
· Project based work and miscellaneous other duties as assigned
Requirements of the role:
· Degree or currently majoring in Marketing or a relatable field (Graphic Design experience or interest a huge plus!)
· Personable, presentable and articulate
· Strong administration and organizational skills
· Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (must feel comfortable with Adobe Suite programs)
The position would start out as part time but could potentially become full time for the right candidate.
AERT recycles plastics and manufactures green building products. They are renowned internationally for their composite decking products and are one of the top 5 composite decking manufacturers in the world. They manufacture ChoiceDek, a Lowe’s exclusive brand, MoistureShield, a decking supplied to independent lumber dealers, and LifeCycle, an international decking brand. As a lean company the team works very closely together and the assistant would work closely with the SR VP of Sales and Marketing as well. This is a great opportunity to not only gain marketing experience but also learn practical business procedures.
Send applications to:
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies
800.951.5117 ext 5088
P: 479.203.5088 | F: 479.756.7410