Don't miss out on valuable professional development or exciting networking opportunities! Join PRSA today! See the national membership page for details.
Contact the Membership chair Christi Gallagher to fill out your application and be put on our e-mail list.
* Monthly e-bulletins with information about local chapter activities and members.
* Discounted lunch fees for regular monthly meetings.
* Networking with area public relations professionals from a wide variety of corporate, educational, non-profit and agency organizations.
* Participation in local chapter professional development programs such as workshops, as well as district and international conferences.
* All the national benefits of PRSA.
A Message to Prospective Members
My name is Christi Gallagher and I am the 2010 Membership Chair for the NWA PRSA chapter. On behalf of the Board Members, I'd like to invite you to join us at one of our upcoming PRSA luncheon meetings. If you've never attended one of these events, here are a few things that you'd likely experience.
* A delicious meal (a must!),
* A great opportunity to network with fellow PR professionals,
* A chance to hear more about the successes and challenges that PRSA professionals and other organizations in the area face day-to-day, and
* An opportunity to enhance your skills as a PR professional.
Additionally, we have some informative and entertaining PRSA Professional Development seminars planned this year to help chapter members further hone their skills, including a “Blogger Boot Camp” in the spring that we're very excited about. Following this seminar, attendees will leave with the basic skills to enter into the field of social networking and emerging media - and they'll even be blogging on their own site by the end of the seminar!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at 479.372.0635 or send me an e-mail at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
2010 NWA PRSA Membership Chair