Since 1947, the Public Relations Society of America has advanced the standards of the public relations profession and provided members with professional development opportunities through continuing education, information exchange, and research projects conducted on the national and local level. More than 20,000 members strong, organized in 114 chapters, PRSA is the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals.
Alongside the Northwest Arkansas community, so goes our PRSA chapter, full of life and vigorous development. We have one of the fastest growing chapters in the nation – a dynamic assembly of seasoned veterans, spokespeople and communications specialists from major corporations, recent graduates new to careers, private consultants, agency representatives, researchers and non-profit leaders.
Expand your professional and networking opportunities and join us for the next monthly meeting. We look forward to greeting you.
2014 Chapter President
· Date: Wednesday, April 23
· Time: 11:30 pm – 2 pm
· Place: John Brown University Rogers Center, 2807 Ajax Ave., Suite 200, Rogers
· Cost: FREE (We need your help, so lunch is on us.)
We need your help judging the 2013 entries from the Central California Chapter, whose members will judge our entries. This is a great professional development opportunity and a chance to earn points for APR maintenance. AND the first 20 people that arrive, will get a free NWA PRSA t-shirt! (First come, first choice of size.)
Please RSVP by Monday, April 21, and let us know if you’ll be bringing a guest. You can email NWAPRSA@gmail.com or contact Beth Bobbitt at email@example.com if you have questions.
Building Professionalism Through PRSA
The Northwest Arkansas Chapter of PRSA is the leading organization for public relations professionals in the area committed to unifying, strengthening and advancing the profession.
We are dedicated to enhancing the practice of public relations by promoting the professionalism of our members and fostering awareness of our contributions to the public good.
We do this by:
• Empowering public relations professionals to realize their full potential;
• Promoting the highest standards of excellence, professional competence and ethics;
• Creating a collegial environment for professionals to network and mentor one another;
• Providing professional development and educational opportunities; and
• Building understanding and support for public relations throughout the community.
Get on the inside track to a bright future. PRSA provides what you need at any level of your career.