Do not miss out on valuable professional development or networking opportunities.
Dues are $260 a year for national and $55 for the NWA Chapter. See the national membership page for details.
- Discounted fees for monthly meetings
- Networking opportunities with area professionals
- Local professional development programs and workshops
- Monthly e-newletters with information about local chapter activities and resources
- PRSA members receive access to a number of learning programs, including a library of FREE live webinars and on-demand webinars, as well as discounted registration for in-person seminars and conferences.
- PRSA added a search tool to more easily find PRSA member agencies, professionals and service providers, and generate business leads for members.
We invite you to join us at one of our monthly PRSA programs. If you have never attended one of these events, you will get the chance to:
- Meet new PR/communication professionals
- Learn about successes and challenges other professionals are facing
- Enhance your skills as a professional
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!